Friday, September 23, 2011

Is a judgement,or a life-changing decision,based on racism justified???

Recently,i was fired from a job in a country.My employer didn`t give a reason for his decision and i was quite surprised by this unexpected move of his.I had been an %26quot;honest and hard working employee with a great passion for work%26quot; was written on a letter i recieved a few days after i was fired.Do bosses fire people for that reason?Or was i fired because of my white colour,since all my collegues were coloured.I was comfortable with them,and was on quite friendly terms with some as well.So is the reason for my expulsion concerned with racist thinking,or is that just my suspicion.I really cant make up my mind.Is a judgement,or a life-changing decision,based on racism justified???I would ask the man who fired you.



That simple.Is a judgement,or a life-changing decision,based on racism justified???good question. sadly you will probably never know the answer and i'm afraid reverse racism isn't going to fly. i know how you feel-sorda. i couldn't get a job in San Antonio, Texas because i couldn't speak spanish. what a pisser. you'll find a much better job where people appreciate you. i'm not sure it's polite or acceptable to use the word %26quot;coloured%26quot; after 1969. we're all coloured.Is a judgement,or a life-changing decision,based on racism justified???If you're in a white-dominant country, you couldn't have been fired for racism. Racism is a social structure that benefits the dominant race. You may have been a victim of prejudice, but that's pretty unlikely. More likely something entirely different.