Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the best self help audio book for changing my life?

I really want to change my life, face responsibilities and stop viewing myself as a failure and reach my potential!What is the best self help audio book for changing my life?Please listen and read John 3:16 in your bible.He can change your life without all the %26quot;works%26quot;. You can get on cd at wal-mart or barnes and nobles. I have try them all. We are failures.but thank God for grace and a love that will fill your potential.What is the best self help audio book for changing my life?All of those things can change in an instant! And it starts with 'stop viewing yourself as a failure'. How?Well, I can recommend Guy Finley - for a spiritual look at your True Self.
  • server
  • handling exceptions
  •