Monday, September 19, 2011

Any life-changing firsthand experiences with yoga meditation?

Has yoga changed your life in anyway? How? Ive read a lot of benefits but no personal firsthand experiences of change.Any life-changing firsthand experiences with yoga meditation?I think because the changes aren’t instant but rather happen over time, it’s not that easy to point them out. I had one experience, I can think about though. I took a 3 days meditation retreat with my 17 years old daughter. At the end of it, I felt such a change in our relationship, there were more patience, more caring… it felt like we connected the way we didn’t before. And even though it didn’t stay that “perfect” after a while… still our relationship is better than it was before.



That’s my story : )Any life-changing firsthand experiences with yoga meditation?IT GIVES YOU THE CHANCE TO CLEAR YOUR MIND AND TO

TAKE ON LIFE AND YOUR FAITH !