Friday, September 23, 2011

I need some support with a very life changing desicison?

I have two great kids and now we have an appointment tomorrow to term the pregnancy. We talked about th pros and the cons and still have not came up to a answer, it has nothing to do with money at all. it was unexpected and we are right on track on where we want to be and then we just found out today, We are very pro choice, please no hurt full advise, we really would like something goodI need some support with a very life changing desicison?don't have an abortion



well you won't be able to once you see it on the screen ...I need some support with a very life changing desicison?Why can't you just adopt out, instead of kill it?I need some support with a very life changing desicison?I would say that if your baby is going to suffer unecessarily from a disease from being born then I wouldn't quite make the baby suffer. If your baby is fine then I don't see anything bad about pro-choice, people have their own reasons for their choice, if you can manage another child somehow then be prepared.



please answer mine

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/indI need some support with a very life changing desicison?god don't make mistakes we do, am pro choice , but i come to understand god as his ways of making us look another way %26amp; and believe me i was right were you are 11 years ago and god showed me how much he wanted me to have his blessing, and with all my heart and tears this little person changed me for the better and there's a light he gives off %26amp;every were we go people all kinds just take to him. so ask your self %26amp; family do you give back all your gifts from god? no judging good luck.I need some support with a very life changing desicison?I will tell you that I am pro choice and I feel that you should do what you and your family has decided is right for you and not what quilt or others will tell you to do. I understand not wanting to start over again with a new baby I would be debating the same things you are if I were in your situation. I also understand that you could give the child up for adoption but that has it's drawbacks also. Being a mother you know how attached you become after months of pregnancy and I don't feel that I would be able to give it up after that even if it were for the best. But also there are people unable to have children that would love the opportunity you have. I wish I had the answers for you but all I have is hope that all works out well for you and yours!!I need some support with a very life changing desicison?I have always believed children shouldn't pay for mistakes/crimes committed by parents, especially during a time when they can not defend themselves. If your question is about the termination of a pregnancy well i think it should only get to that if continuing with such pregnancy puts the life of both or any of the two (mother %26amp; Child) in danger.I need some support with a very life changing desicison?The decision is ultimately yours but is this child going to alter your life that much and when you planned how many children you where having was more an option. You could never tell who or what a child may turn out be unless you provide him the opportunity live. But also it is important make sure you and your spouse is happy and I my self am pro responsibility it is your responsibility to do what is right for you.I need some support with a very life changing desicison?i'm 100% pro choice. with that said, i want you to know that i think tomorrow is too soon. please take the time to really think about this decision. you may feel ok about it now, but in time you could really regret it. think it out, talk about how both of you feel today and how you will feel after the abortion. if you decide that abortion is the right decision for your family, move forward. if there is even an ounce of %26quot;not sure%26quot; don't do it.



i truly understand why adoption isn't an option given your family circumstances - how would you answer all the questions?



bottom line: you know yourself better than anyone. make the right decision for you after thoughtful consideration. follow your heart. good luck - i feel for you. I need some support with a very life changing desicison?You say it has nothing to do with money, you have two kids and you are married with your life on track. Obviously I am not in your situation but I don't understand why you need to make this decision anyway? I am pro-choice, so I would never give you crap about this decision. However, although I have never had an abortion, I have heard stories that it can cause a lot of emotional havoc on a woman afterwards. I would imagine that with two kids already, the emotional pain for your afterwards would hurt you for a long time. A lot of pregnancies are unplanned, and if you can afford it, why not just enjoy your new addition?I need some support with a very life changing desicison?please pray on this one and ask for guidence. i know that money is hard but what about adoption. i am not trying to be mean so please dont take it that way. i am just want u to think about it and pray about it will work out. what ever you decide its up to you but there are some women who wish they could have children. i say adoption or keep the baby but its not my place its yours. good luckI need some support with a very life changing desicison?I understand your dilemma. I am also pro choice. however abortion is not my choice. I have never had an abortion, I had my son at 17 after my mom told me to term the pregnancy. I refused and have lived a very grown up hard life. I learned later she had terminated a pregnancy before my sister and i were born. It hurt me very much. I wondered if I would have a big brother now. I realize today that it was her choice and she just wanted to be ready. However I have had a few friends and my sister that chose that road. I was there to support all of them. I do know that it is a very hard decision. The friends that have gone through this all seem to regret their choice in one way or another. All the what would have or could have beens do get to most. My very best friend still mourns the date 6 years later. Some would do it again, others would not.

-so be mindful of your ultimate decision. It will be something that stays with you for the rest of your life. How much would it truly offset your plans? What might it take to recover from this?



*Whatever you decide I hope it all works out. I need some support with a very life changing desicison?You are married! you made this child and now you have to raise it. I cant believe you are actually considering abortion! This is a life of another person(your own child) that you are planning to take away just because you don't want to inconvenience yourself. I cant believe you are actually considering killing your own child!!! If you didn't want to have anymore children why didn't you or your husband have an operation. If you ask me you are very selfish.I need some support with a very life changing desicison?You need to come up with a decision that you both are comfortable with, otherwise it will always be a part of your lives that you agree/disagree with.

When I was in a similar situation, I had 3 children with the youngest being 6 months old, it was an horrendous decision. Luckily mine was a false alrm. I also thought that maybe this was a gift. Good Luck in making your decision.I need some support with a very life changing desicison?Well lets start off with the time? do you have enough to spare for that little one growing inside you, will you give it your undivided attention, as you have with your current two children. Are you at a point in you life that having this baby would disrupt your work...can you work where you are pregnant. Could you love this baby as equally as your others. You have to realize that this is another major step in your family.....a growing family, and quite honestly you should have thought about this while now you have to figue this babies future path...to term, or not to term...if there is room in your family for your bundle of joy, then go for it. If you really want another thing to think about, then think about this, giving it up for adoption to a nice family whom cant have kids, if you cant support a child in africa or anything charity wise, then do a couple an honour and think about adoption, you know, I dont want horrible to you other than the state your already in, but I would either keep it and love it, or have it for a loving couple whom cant have kids. There are women out there right now crying on their pillows hoping that one day that adoption agency will call them and say they have a women whom is pregnant, and is in good health, and is willing to give up for adoption to you? Wouldnt you like to be that person on the other end waiting probablly for years to finally hear that....Hmmm, well you sleep on it, and whatever you decide will only be the choice YOU have to live with, and your family, and it honestly would be a great experience to give it up for adoption, especially to help teach your kids as well. Good luck and I hope nothing best the best for you both.I need some support with a very life changing desicison?Wow your nick name is Good Momma...so I bet I can guess what you will choose to do. I have three kids and I have to say that it has made me grow, stretch, and seek wisdom in a whole new way. I love that my middle child gets a chance to experience being a big brother AND a little brother. I love that the oldest is closer to the youngest in some ways. I love that the youngest loves the middle because they are closer in age and they play together more. The dynamics of a family of five are just really neat.



You will never regret keeping this child that is already a part of you and your family. Please if you say you are prochoice then don't even consider killing this baby. I can tell you adoption would be a much better option. I've seen the pain, regret, shame, and harm abortion can do first hand. You can never take the decision back.



I'm praying for you as you make a decision. I'm also praying for that precious baby who could be the next president, or amazing world changer someday. I need some support with a very life changing desicison?I think that should b the last decision to make,i swear u will be haunted by that baby crys all ur life ,i have meet ladies who have gone through that,please dear its a cute baby there ,en may bring happyness in your life,imagine that en be positive,.Just know there are millions of couple all over the world who are using much money to try and have kids for many yrs but they fail en you,God has given yu,so please do u have a good reason,like desease,infection,rape,i mean stop,.that one child aded in the family its a blessing en raising 3kids its not hards ,just one plate aded and God will provide for hime or a her,this world need him or her,.

I feel all the pain coz i lost a baby at 32 weeks i wish it did not happen as i waited so much ,so please change ur mind,but know we just give advice and it you to decide.

God BlessI need some support with a very life changing desicison?Hi,

I have come across this question completely by accident. I accidentally hit the pad on my laptop and ended up here. I don't believe in coincedences! I see no one has given an answer. I feel I landed here to give my opinion. That's all. HERE GOES: I feel that there are so many families and couples that desire a child and cannot have one of their own. They may be having difficulty adopting or finding a child that they feel is best suited for them. They may have spent tens of thousands of dollars trying, only to end up failing. That would be awful! Or how about those couples (women) who are suffering multiple miscarriages, and just want a family while the time is at hand and their heart is broken due to the losses! I even know of couples who adopt children and babies with extreme learning or physical difficulties and disabilities. You mention that you have already given birth, so, even though I am a man, I do know that the experience is quite extraordinary, and uncomfortable, to say the least I am sure. Since you HAVE given birth, possibly the fear that may be associated with a first time delivery is gone. The same fear that may cause a first time pregnant mother another justification to not give birth. With you I hope that is not the case. Speaking as if birthing may not be a fear for you, then I would be so brave as to suggest that you give birth to this baby and choose to let a waiting and wanting family adopt him/her. If after you give birth, you decide in your heart(s) that you want to keep the baby, I would create initial paperwork forms stating that it would be at your discretion in giving up the baby for adoption~You may never know if you are going to change your heart and want the child. Better to have paperwork supporting a change of heart, than not. There is waiting and wanting families that are so looking forward to a child of their own and whom are not able to have any. Think of how you could not only save a life (I believe that life already starts in the womb) but that you could give some couple, or family, a lifetime of happiness! I see no other way in which you could give such a gracious, wonderful, incredible selfless gift. It may be the biggest blessing gift you could EVER give ANYONE. Why not let it be you? I assure you, in the times ahead you will look back and be so thankful that you were able to create happiness for a couple who may be very unhappy. Unhappiness that you could change. Knowing that you were able to change the whole course of a few peoples lives in a way that you didn't plan for, and a way that only a situation like this could supply, should bring delight to your Spirit and soul. This could actually be the most important thing you ever do for someone else. Why decide differently?

Thank you for allowing me some time to speak my heart and mind. May God bless you in whatever choice that you decide, and may you have a safe and wonderful adventure called life with the family that you have and the future that awaits. Life is precious. Handle with care.



Sincerely,

JC