Friday, September 23, 2011

Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?

Two week ago.



It all began when I arrived in Japan for a business trip. With a friend, I visited Yoyogi park and met a group of Rockabillies (dancers) and we wanted a picture with them after they had finished performing. One of the guys I was with that spoke a little Japanese went up to him and asked politely if we could take a picture. I think the guy thought that my friend was going to touch his hair so out of nowhere he shoved my friend down about 3 concrete stairs! At this point, me and the 2 other guys I was with jumped in and started yelling at the dude, asking him why he did that. We went back and forth with him for a couple minutes while my friend recovered from falling down the stairs. Then all the other members of his posse started approaching us and pulling out switchblades from their back pockets! By this time there is a huge crowd around and once we saw that they had knives we started yelling even louder asking them what the hell their problem was. One of the dudes in the back started piping up pretty loudly and it was clear that he spoke English so I asked him to calm down. That didn't seem to work so finally I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and there was dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I though nah forget it yo home to bel air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?About a year and 3 months ago.



%26quot;Sure, we're ready for a baby%26quot;Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?When I changed my mind about having children. My baby is six weeks old now.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?Last year deciding my future career: Software engineer until I have enough to retire then a history teacher.

Level 4!Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?About 50 years ago.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?When I declared my university major, 3 weeks agoSpiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?I make them everyday, this very moment.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?10 years ago......when I accepted ChristSpiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?In january 2009 : You will get out of this bed, go see a shrink, and start studying again. No matter what happens.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?When I decided to go to uni.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?i made a life changing decision answering this question.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?When I decided to longer live for myself but live to please Jehovah God. It was the best decision I ever made in my life. My life finally has meaning, I have a purpose in life.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?It's been a while, the life changing decisions are starting to back up a bit in my in tray.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?When I decided which college I would attend and my majors.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?every decision is a potential life-changer!Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?When I obeyed the traffic light this morning and didn't pull into traffic.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?I believe that every moment is a life changing decision for all of us. We can go do one thing or go do something else. Say you decide to go to a movie theater one night instead of staying home and watching one you rented earlier or already owned. On the way home from the theater, you hit a deer with your car and your leg is severed. A severed leg will change your life in many ways. Even sitting here right now instead of going and doing something else is potentially a life changing decision.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?I made a potentially life changing one about 45 minutes ago.



Now I just have to wait and see.Spiritually speaking: when was the last time you made a life changing decision?A few days ago.. My freind wants me to move back to the mountains (which I love) to run a pot dispensary for him. I already gave that part of my life up, and don't really want to go back to the drug world. It is not a reqirement that I go back to smoking pot, to sell it, but I just don't see how I can be involved at all, since I think that God doesn't like it. Not a major core change but it is a change in whether or not I have a job , whether I get to keep livivng indoors or go back to homeless