Monday, September 19, 2011

What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?

I'd just like to know how you guys think.





I think mine was (and don't laugh) %26quot;All I ever needed to know I learned in Kindergarten%26quot; by Robert Fulghum.



It's really amazing how we overlook life's simplicities and then can look back later and see how it forms the foundation for a fullfilling life.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?%26quot;The Chronicles of Narnia%26quot; by C.S. Lewis, %26quot;Johnathan Livingston Seagull%26quot; by Richard Bach and %26quot; A God Who Looks Like Me%26quot; by Patricia Lynn Reilly

I realized I read them at times when I needed help remembering who I was. This has undoubtably shaped who I've become .... (snicker snicker snicker)What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?I have a few



The celestine prophecy by James Redfield



The purpose of your life i forgot the author



Running with scissors....and you though you had a f'd up life!!!What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?There are a few



%26quot;The Four Agreements%26quot; by Don Miguel Ruiz

%26quot;The Prophet%26quot; by Kahlil Gibran



Those are probably the two that have had the most profound affect on my life.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?%26quot;The Powerf of Now%26quot; by E. Tolle.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?Things Fall Apart by Chiuana Achebe.



And i got a buck that says there will be more than one answer where someone claims The Bible.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?the bible



ha juan



ha



it's true thoughWhat is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?I would say that I have at least two that come to mind. Those two are: The Celestine prophecy by James Redfield, and Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?omg, the Dave Peltzer series was going to be my answer. Also the autobiography of Sidney Poitier.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?%26quot;And the Band Played On.%26quot;

Not so much life changing but the politics and everything behind the first cases of HIV/AIDS made me angry and got me riled up when reading this.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read?Ann of Green Gables, and the follow up. I read it when I was a lost adolescent and it made me see how life can through you around but you can be strong and overcome.What is the most life changing or thought provoking book you have ever read??I dont know about life changing books, but I have many thought provoking and wonderful books that I have read.



%26quot;A Time To Kill%26quot; - John Grisham is such a sad, but wonderful book... it really makes you think about racism and the things that accompany it.



%26quot;Perfect Match%26quot;, %26quot;Nineteen Minutes%26quot; and %26quot;The Pact%26quot; - Jodi Picoult - all over these books make you think about the impact of certain things on our life such as a child being sexually abused, love, children, pregnancy, abortion, teenage stress %26amp; depression, etc.