Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?

Last December money problems led me to realise that I had to stop drinking, smoking and end my business.

I retrained as a bus driver and haven't looked back since. I love waking up in the morning now and look forward to my day where as before each day was full of problems and woe.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?I stopped taking cocaine... It changed my life for a whole lot better.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?NoHave you ever had a truly life changing moment?YesHave you ever had a truly life changing moment?Yeah dude, I was minding my own businees, chilling in the womb you know, when all of a sudden... bang...tunnel....light...someone slapped me...

My life has never been teh same since.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Good 4 u... yeah, me 2.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Yup...The day I saw the second pink line on the pregnancy test stick...I was 31 and hadn't planned for babies...But wow! I grew up in about 60 seconds! :-)Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Yes I have.....lets just say that rainy day we had saved up for arrived...so we are busy making the most of life.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Yes, My entire life changed when my son was killed in a car crash earlier this year...it made me realize just how precious life is and you should not waste one minute of it at all.



and I commend you for changing your life, don't you feel better without the booze and cigarettes, good for you...keep it upHave you ever had a truly life changing moment?You are a dove. why did you see? I did not like the cloud but it was raking the yellow sun



Why do we thumb? I am a ret, i do not deserve get dog giant ape. FU(K ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?definetly the birth of my daughter, knowing she was coming didnt phase me or make me grow up but the second she was here, it all changedHave you ever had a truly life changing moment?Congrats to you. That is truly wonderful. Money problems honestly did that?

Wow. I constantly have money problems (uni student on government benefits) yet i still manage to drink occasionally and buy clothes i can't really afford, and eat junk food/take away.



I wish i could all of a sudden just do better.



But yes i had a moment, when everyone was telling me this same thing over and over trying to tell me what to do with my life (i had been through depression and drug experimentation once) and then this guy who i had a lot of respect for told me the exact same thing in a different way, with bossiness and i got my life back on track.

Just because i respected him so much, he's one of my best mates now.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Yes.



The very day I met Jesus. =]Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Firstly congrats on turning your life around!!



I have never experienced what you have, but have had a life changing experience...

Which i must say has been a posotive thing in my life...

If your wondering what it is...i feel in love!!!Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Nope not quite yet.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?I became pregnant and realized I had to kick a 5 year long addiction to xanax. I don't know about you.. but that was pretty life-changing to me in so many ways. Everything in my life changed from that moment on.

Been sober for 13 months.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Yes,when i was 20 i went to NEPAL for 6 six months as a youth to youth vollunteer.Before i went i was a chav with a stupid drink and drug mentality and was just like all the other's at my age,then i just happened to get lucky and got the chance to go to nepal with a vollunteer group and it was the best time of my life.It changed me in so many ways i was a totaly different person when i came back home,i went from being a no hope chav to being sombody all in the space of six months of living in a 3rd world country.Im 27 nowHave you ever had a truly life changing moment?yepHave you ever had a truly life changing moment?After my divorce - 3 years ago - I reevaluated my life. I now work freelance for a maximum of 9 months a year and travel during the winter months. I also stopped smoking and got fit. I'm so much happier, life is too short and precious to get stuck in a rut. Well done for realising that, so many people think they can't change it but it is possible and so worth it.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?Firstly, congrats on your great achievements.

My life changing moment was when my partner was violent to me and I realised that would be the last time.

With help from my family and friends I rebuilt my life. I was a single parent for11 years. i learned about myself, what I was capable of. Being told I was useless for 10 years, I was amazed at how much i could cope.Have you ever had a truly life changing moment?I grew up without a family and now I have a girlfriend and our baby girl.

I just see things differently and I appreciate them so much :)