Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How is The Catcher in the Rye an influential and life changing book?

I need to write a page long response on a book that has had the most influence on my life and why.

Im not sure what to do, but The Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book and it did actuallly have a big impact on me and i really understood it. But i dont know how exactly to write how it has influenced my life.

So how is it influential and life changing? (perhaps in your opinion)



PLEASE HELPPPP :DHow is The Catcher in the Rye an influential and life changing book?we can't do this homework for you, as it must be in YOUR opinion. you need to write about how it changed YOUR life, not some strangers on a web page.

If you really liked it, you would be able to think of the bits you really liked them relate them to your life or personal experience.How is The Catcher in the Rye an influential and life changing book?Say some crap like you learned there were others out there like you. %26quot;Before, I thought I was alone. I thought no one was being real with me. I thought they were all fakers! But then, after reading Salinger's tome, I realized there were others out there who thought like I did.%26quot;



Use something like that as your thesis, then find a part of the book and make up a situation in your life that was like that part of the book. Be like, %26quot;I always used to lie, just for the hell of it. I thought I was bad. But then I read the part where Holden says he lies for no good reason, and I realized I wasn't so weird. One of those time I lied was back in...%26quot;



High school teacher's love that **** because they can give you an A- and not feel bad about it.