Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is a life changing even the only thing that can change one's life drastically?

I'm so negative, I'm really confused about my life, I want to see it simply and not be so uptight about everything. I'm not confident with myself or my actions, I have been trying to change my mindset but I don't know how to genuinly do it. I feel like one of those %26quot;life changing events%26quot; has to happen to be for anything to really and truly change drastically.Is a life changing even the only thing that can change one's life drastically?I know exactly what you mean. I have a very similiar mindset to yours actually; or so it sounds like based on the description. Recently I went through some really shocking sh*t involving my dad abusing me (I just found out) and typically, a shock like that causes someone to completely shut down; or so my counselor says, and I think she's right. For about six months I did not care about anything, and was pretty much disconnected from the world. Now I'm getting back to the way I used to be, but it's hard not to over-analyse stuff and begin to completely freak out.

So yeah, life-changing events usually suck. But perhaps the reason they exist is to rock us to our cores, to test our strength and our minds. Perhaps our ability to get through stuff that's difficult is the only way to really change the way we think.Is a life changing even the only thing that can change one's life drastically?i know exactly how you feel and ur right a %26quot;life changing event%26quot; happened and its what made me see life differently!



instead of waiting for a life-changing event to occur you should go out and experience life from a different point of view than you're normally used to! such as seeing how the poor live,volunteering ur time to the elderly... to me its all about appreciating what you have been given not what you wish you were given!



look around yourself...ur not the only one going thru ur trials/tribulations theres tons of people much worse off then you are...you just have to go out and see it! like the rich is ALWAYS the perfect example....they never know how it is to N0T have money at their every dispense until they have to live without it! you'll always take the things you have forgranted until you lose it then you start to appreciate things in life just that much more!

; )



try it. its beginning to work for me!Is a life changing even the only thing that can change one's life drastically?well, what else would they call it then? if it changes life, its called life changing, why dont u read about different philosophers, and maybe u might think alike, rather than change ur mindset. or gain some confidence, and make urself feel good. ^_^