Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I will soon have a life changing settlement over millions,which is the best way to go so to stay rich.?

I have never been wealthy in my life, but there have been changes and I need to know what is the best way to invest my money. Some people say bonds, money market acct. I really want to know how to keep my head above water and not go broke.I will soon have a life changing settlement over millions,which is the best way to go so to stay rich.?Go and interview a Certified Financial Planner or three or four (fee only-NOT comission) and talk to the CFAs about developing a financial plan that will give you a regular income while protecting your principle. See which CFP and which plan that YOU like and feel comfortable with and then hire that person. If you are getting a settlement of $2 million dollars then you should be able to have a yearly income of at least $50K per year without EVER having to use any of the $2 million principle and that $2 million dollars will continue to generate interest payments to/for you forever.I will soon have a life changing settlement over millions,which is the best way to go so to stay rich.?http://401kmaze.com





free investment advice for newbiesI will soon have a life changing settlement over millions,which is the best way to go so to stay rich.?diversify your investments. right now if i was you i'd put some money in single family homes, some in stocks, some in bonds, some in a high interest savings account. the key is to not put all your money in a single place.I will soon have a life changing settlement over millions,which is the best way to go so to stay rich.?If its millions, I would simply pop it all in a very safe vehicle, such as bonds or CD's and live off the interest.