Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What was a life changing experience for you?

just anything...whenever i have to write something about a life changing experience its always so hard to think of something that actually impacted me a lot. i mean, what can possibly happen to someone to really change their life completely? any examples would be fineWhat was a life changing experience for you?near-death experienceWhat was a life changing experience for you?Learning to get in touch with and trust in my intuition. The experience came after I left the Christian ministry. I was about to graduate seminary, a good student, with honors, but I learned to listen to God and not just go by what the books said. It changed my whole outlook on Christianity and living it.What was a life changing experience for you?Becoming a mother at the age of 17. Can you imagine how life changing that was? I had to sacrifice so many things and change my ways. I changed it all for the better though.