Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Do you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?

You dont know them the moment they occur, but have you ever reflected back on certain things in your life and discovered maybe an exact moment that changed your life forever. I am not talking vaugue details but literal moments in your life. Here are some examples.



1)When I was in highschool I dated a guy I thought I really loved and/or he loved me. Yet there was a day he said one thing and I knew it was over. Looking back I see how the words he said changed my life forever. I ended up meeting the guy I married. Maybe I should call up the old ex and thank him for being such as ***!



2) Ironically I met my hubby through my dad. He just got dumped and he had a female friend whose husband just died. The started hanging out more for comfort. Her son was introduced to me and years later we were married. Had my dad not gotton dumped and her husband not have died then we may have never met.



Ok am I weird to think about such things in context like this?Do you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?no, you are not weird...everything happens for a reasonDo you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?1. the moment i got married.

2. the moment i accepted a new job

3. the moment i stepped in atlanta and realized i want to move there.

two of the biggest moments

the day i found out i was pregnant

the day my son was born



u r not weird for thinking it in this way. its a good way to think about things. i should thank the boyfriend i had before my husband for being an a s s because than i would of never left him for my husband.Do you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?Well, like they say, %26quot;On such tiny hinges swing the gates of our lives.%26quot;



There's no telling what might have been, but the fact of the matter is that all presents in our lives become pasts that cannot be changed.



So when you decide whether to get married or not, whether to have unprotected sex or not, or whether to send off that college application or apply for that job or not, you are slowly building up a past that is set in stone, but a future that is still wide-open, depending on what you do in the present ;-)Do you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?maybe not exact moment but mostly just assumption if it is not written down.Do you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?the night i first cut myself I knew things would never be the same and a new era of self discovery had startedDo you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?We all have choices in our lives and when one door opens, another closes and the opposite.Do you know the exact moment of certain life changing events?I have twice felt the exact moment of falling in love and recognized that it was happening then.



Interestingly neither of those was with the person I married.