Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How many of you think the "He's just not into you" is a life-changing book?

It may sound a little ridiculous, but the book was a real blessing for me. I struggled with an on-and-off-again relationship with a man for 5 years. I read the book and finally felt liberated. I went through a lot of relationship books but this one was just dead on. I smiled when I finished it. How about you?How many of you think the %26quot;He's just not into you%26quot; is a life-changing book?the movie %26quot;he's just not that into you%26quot; is crap!!!!! its a load of shiat!!!! it basically says no guy wants to get married and all girls are phsycopathic bitches!!!! WTF it may be realistic for some - but thats just sad if it is



havnt read the book though lolHow many of you think the %26quot;He's just not into you%26quot; is a life-changing book?I loved it, and if you've seen the movie, I'm such a Gigi ;) lol
  • desktop issue
  • kids myspace
  •